Large format 3D Printing solutions
The Massivit 10000
The Massivit 10000 is designed to address the tooling requirements of a range of industries including automotive, marine and energy that require manufacturing of large parts made of composite materials.
Large tools & molds traditionally used for producing fiber-reinforced composite parts are expensive, slow-to-build, wasteful, and require extensive manual skilled labor. The Massivit 10000 brings to market enormous time- and cost-saving benefits for the manufacturing of large tooling:
- Shorten production time of molds by 80%
- Save up to 90% of manual labor
- Significantly reduce tool costs
- Simplify production, achieve higher yield
- Simplify supply chain and reduce required stocks
- Reduce waste of expensive materials
Industries We Serve
Τhe Massivit 10000 offers a build volume of 120 x 150 x 165 cm and facilitates high-speed production of parts that instantly cure during the printing process, offering ready-made parts straight off the printer—with practically no required support structures. Large, lightweight parts can be printed without the need for excessive post-processing. It also facilitates sea-worthy end-use parts with shorter lead times, lower costs and less waste than those of traditional manufacturing processes. The machine enables complex geometries that can serve as a core for composite marine parts made of fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar and its output has been proven to withstand required minimum loads for a range of maritime parts.
Spare parts, custom end-use parts, molds and prototypes can now be produced onsite and on demand, such as symmetrical stern extensions, custom-made stern covers and rooves, ergonomic dashboards, tailored radar masts and bowsprits, hermetically sealed bathrooms, collecting tanks and many other applications.
Contact Us for more details.
Advertising, 3D Retail Displays, Events and Exhibitions
GO VIRAL WITH LARGE FORMAT 3D PRINTED CAMPAIGNS. GUARANTEED STOPPING POWER AND SHAREABILITY.
Large format 3D advertising gives you the power to surprise and charm your audience with every new campaign. Recognized brands, including Coca Cola, Carolina Herrera, Louis Vuitton, Macy’s, Netflix, Nike and more have adopted large format 3D printing as part of their ongoing media strategy to create interactive and memorable consumer experiences. Massivit 3D makes guerilla marketing and other tactics easy to execute and can shave weeks off delivery time.
- Create a buzz. Make it shareable. Bring any supersized, captivating character or product to life.
- Produce an immersive, sensory consumer experience to complement your digital outreach.
- Tailor campaigns to optimize strategic locations or contexts with exclusive applications.
- 100% customizable. Release your wildest, creative fantasies. No limits to shape or size.
- 100% digital means controlled results. Adhere to brand guidelines and execute multipoint distribution.
- Accelerate turnarounds with super-fast, 3D printing.
- Associate your brand with the most advanced 3D printing technology.
“In order to meet the consumer’s expectations for multi-channel shopping, the stores must reinvent themselves… 90% of retail sales worldwide are still made through physical stores.”
Deloitte Report – “Global Powers of Retailing 2018”
Large format 3D printing empowers you to create giant, stunning props and scenic displays in a fraction of the time of every other creative construction technology. Dramatically speed up your core model production for stage building, theatre sets, and theme park props so that you can focus on an ultra-creative finish, paint work, texture, or animatronics. Complex shapes and undercuts are no longer an issue.
Massivit 3D’s Gel Dispensing Printing (GDP) supports any type of artistic finish – from a scaly dinosaur skin to shiny, smooth surfaces. Fabricate giant parts up to 6ft tall (1.8m) in one print.